Monday, March 21, 2011

Bingo!

Here's a fun challenge this week at the Shabby Tea Room.  Using this inspiration board, we are to choose any three in a row embellishments to create a card:


AND, if we can get all 9 of these onto a card, we will be entered into a random draw for 5 yards of hand-dyed seam binding from Debbie's Etsy shop!  So that's what I aimed for, and here is my card:


The pink card is dry-embossed, I used real lace and a border punch, 1 paper flower, 1 brad at its center, pearls, buttons, and an aqua ribbon.  The glitter is part of the die-cut image I used as my main image, see detail below:


supplies: Hero Hues carnation layering paper as cardbase, sizzix embossing folder, die-cut from K&Company Susan Winget Spring Blossom Seed Packet package, Martha Stewart doily border punch, dotted satin aqua ribbon, white paper flower, aqua flower brad, white crochet lace, aqua and pink buttons, white pearls

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness, girl! You've outdone yourself ... this card is stunning! I adore the pearls on the buttons and all that glitter on the flowers! Magnificent ...thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Anita Rex said...

I love that they used a bingo sheet for this challenge, it's kinda funny! And so good for you for being able to use the whole page! :> Love your card!! :> I hope you win!

Dawn T said...

well done Lin... that's a lot of bits and pieces on your card... but it looks stunning.

Nancy said...

Oh my dear Lin...you are the embellishment queen and you do such lovely things with all those pretties! Your card is absolute gorgeousness and each element works wonderfully with the rest. You always inspire me!
blessings~

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful pastels and lovely embellies! Sweet and pretty card!

Trees said...

What a pretty card. I love the flower embellishment. Thanks for joining us in the Shabby Tea Room.

Diane said...

Very pretty...love the colors and the flowers are gorgeous!!

Pattie said...

This is so very pretty and one of my favorite color combos! Thanks for playing along with us in the Tea Room this week!

Sue Lelli said...

Lin, LOVE this card! It just makes me so HAPPY to look at it! LOVE the glittery flowers and the FAB colors and those buttons on the lace. Super PRETTY!