Thursday, October 2, 2014

A bittersweet wreath

Virginia has posted her newest challenge, and the theme this month is Clean and Simple.


October is my favorite month, so I am far from finished making fall cards!  I pulled out my fall supplies and chose a couple stamps that haven't been used in awhile.


supplies: Bittersweet Wreath, sentiment from The Craft's Meow Golden Days (now retired), Hero Arts Orange Soda ink, bow die from MFT Die-Namics Spring Wreath, Amuse dotted orange paper, cream and kraft cardstock, corner chomper

After stamping my wreath in brown ink, I colored in the berries with an orange marker and then added some glossy accents to them for a little bit of dimension.

Thanks for your visit today!

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Swoon ~ look at that sweet polka dot bow!! This is adorable Lin!

Barb said...

Oh, Lin - beautiful wreath! Love the brown and orange combo and that bow is so charming! ♥

Nancy said...

So adorable, Lin! Such a lovely fall design. Love that wreath stamp and that sweet bow is the perfect touch!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Lovely

Virginia L. said...

What a GORGEOUS wreath, Lin! I love love your choice of colors and how you embellished the intricate wreath with that lovely orange bow!! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Sarah G said...

Love that wreath stamp and the pops of orange are fab! Beautiful CAS card.

Dawn T said...

simply fabulous Lin. It would be prefect to add to Die Cut Divas this month...would love to have you join us

Maureen Morton said...

Lin, you KNOW I'm not a fall fan, but this card has my heart. Makes me feel all warm and cozy - love that wreath and love how you used some old favorites. Happy weekend & thanks for sharing.

Olga Direktorenko said...

October is my favorite too and I love how the fall colors work with plenty of white! Great card!

Kelly Latevola said...

Beautiful CAS card Lin! That little bow is too cute!!

Cris G. said...

WOW Lin! Such a sweet and gorgeous card... Your wreath is so beautiful, LOVE!

Susie W. said...

Oh my. I love this CAS, but gorgeous wreath! Autumn is my favorite season of the year and this card symbolizes autumn so perfectly. Love it!