Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our 100th Scramble!

Yesterday I participated in the 100th Hero Arts Flickr Scramble!  Our hostess Barb asked us to choose our all-time favorite Hero Arts image and pair it with our all-time favorite sentiment set.  These scrambles have been going on now for just about 5 years, and I've played in many of them, so I absolutely wanted to join this time, too.


I used the Hydrangea woodblock stamp, from 2010, and a sentiment from the 2011 sentiment set Sending Smiles Messages - love the beautiful script font!  And I used my favorite color, blue, to round out the favorite theme.  

I credit Hero Arts and their flickr group to fostering my love of stamping and card making, so today's event was very special for me.  

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope your weekend is going well!

8 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Wonderful card, Lin! You have coloured the hydrangea so beautifully and I love the pretty touches like the scallops and bow! It's hard to believe we've had 100 scrambles and almost 5 years of fun with them - looking forward to the next 100!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful Lin! The Hydrnagea is such a timeless and beautiful stamp!

Barb said...

Still swooning over this stunner! Just love it, Lin and I'm so glad you used it for the scramble! ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Lin!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you colored the hydrangea, Lin - such a lovely blue and so "you"! Hope you're enjoying your warmer winter than ours!!

Becca Cruger said...

So soft and beautiful. I love that scallop-edged frame.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful Card Lin, that hydrangea is one I am very fond of as well.

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. That is a lovely stamp and a favourite of mine as well.