Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winnie & Walter's One Challenge

It's been a year since Winnie & Walter appeared on the scene, and they are celebrating big time this month with lots and lots of challenges!   I am hoping to enter lots of them, but this is my first.   Shay challenged us to use the number ONE and she gave us lots of ideas on how to do that.  I chose to use one Winnie & Walter stamp set, You've Got Love Mail, and only that set, to make a card.


I chose several of the sentiments from the set and stamped them diagonally across my card, creating a panel of text.  Then I added some zig-zag stitching, using one of DieNamics Blueprints 20's dies, and lined it on the back of the panel with some strips of pink cardstock.   I stamped the script heart from the set in 2 different pink inks, and to finish added some pink sequins.  My panel was then attached to a white card base with adhesive pop dots.



Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This is so cute and classy! A definite sweet V-day card.

Pam W Merwin said...

Such sweet pinkness :-) Love it, Lin!

Barb said...

Love your angled stamping, Lin, and the pair of hearts is so pretty! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute design Lin, this is adorable!

Hannelie said...

I LOVE this card Lin!

Pam said...

Love your stamping on an angle, the sequins and those pretty hearts. Great design.

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, that sounds like a great challenge, and you certainly rose to it - this is beautiful, Lin :-)