Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Simon Says........Anything Goes!

wed-newchallenge-header
Welcome to our most popular challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Our theme this week is your favorite Anything Goes, and the Design Team are using Prima products.  Prima makes everything from their well-known paper flower collections to stamp sets and papers and everything in between!   I have 2 very different cards for you this week.

supplies: Prima Cigar Box Secrets paper pad and 3D stickers, Simon's large Heart Doily and You're Amazing dies, May Arts natural twine, gold pearl

When I was looking through the store among the Prima goodies, this next set of vellum flowers caught my eye, and here's what I made with it:



supplies: Prima's Nightfall Sunset vellum flowers, papers from Simple Stories DIY and Crate Paper, Simon's Wishing die and Wishing & Sending stamp set, gold and silver sequins

Now it's your turn!  As ever, we have a $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px
to the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Superstore for 1 lucky random winner of our challenge this week!

Simon Says Stamp

Do you use Instagram?  If you do, we'd love you to add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there, too!

15 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Wow! That whopping big vellum flower is so pretty on black and white!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) both of them are absolutely gorgeous. To be honest when I saw your first one I thought Melissa had made it, you have really captured the shabby chic look beautifully. As for your 2nd one, WOW !! I love the flower and the neutral shades, a really stylish and stunning card ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Oh wow Lin these are both such beautiful cards! I love the shabby chic design it's so pretty, and I absolutely love the vellum flower card it's pure elegance
hugs
Mandy xx

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous cards Lin! The flower on the second one is amazing!! So pretty!

hugs...

Heather said...

Both gorgeous cards Lin, beautiful papers and elements on the shabby chic card, the monochrome back & white is fabulous and a stunning beautiful flower!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo said...

Two very different but equally beautiful cards! Jo x

Ксения Phedra Ли said...

Both cards are amazing! I like 3d vellum flower so much!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the vintage look of your first card Lin and the flower on the second is GORGEOUS!

Yuki said...

Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love that vellum flower, so pretty!

Stephanie said...

Pretty cards, Lin!! Love the big vellum flower in the second one! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Unknown said...

I so love Prima products.....vintage especially. Your cards are lovely...my favorite is number one..just my style. It's gorgeous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - just love what you did with the Prima products, Lin!!

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Lin! The second card has reminded me that perhaps I too need to use that vellum I seem to be hoarding. I absolutely love the paper you used in your first card, just wondering what that little red Indian is doing in there!

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful and I adore the vellum flower ! x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful cards.
luv
Debby