Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A sketch challenge at Winnie & Walter

I wanted to play in one last National Scrapbooking Day challenge at the Winnie & Walter blog.  This one's a sketch challenge, and when I saw it I knew I could use some of my vast collection of Washi tapes.


supplies: Essentials by Ellen Bold Blossoms, teal and chartreuse glitter cardstock, washi tape, Winnie & Walter's Big Bold and Happy cutaway and stamp set, yellow enamel dot

Here's the sketch:

iNSD 2015 Card Sketch Challenge


This is really a great sketch, and I love the way my card came out!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This sketch said 'Washi' to me too! I love your take with all that gorgeous sparkle, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sparkle, this is so pretty!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I agree - great sketch and I love what you did with it, Lin!! That sparkly flower looks amazing on the washi!

Graciellie Design said...

Oh my Lin this is so pretty! What a clever use of the sketch! I had to click on the newsletter and leave some love. Hugs, Gracie.

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great way to use your washi tapes!