Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Simon Says........Christmas!

wed-newchallenge-header

It's Wednesday, and that means another challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!


It's getting to be that time of year, and so our theme this week is Christmas!  The design team are all using products from My Favorite Things, and we'd love to see you using them, too, though it's not a requirement to enter, as long as you follow along with our theme.

I wasn't sure I'd use this new Santa's Elves clear stamp set, but once I got it home and started playing with these adorable cuties, I couldn't stop!


supplies: white, lime, and red cardstock, Doodlebug dp, My Favorite Things Santa's Elves, markers to color, Simon's Merry & Bright and Stitched Rectangle dies, Hero Arts glitter and glue pen to add sparkle to his hat

I liked this teal and red combination and made a tag, too:



supplies: white and teal cardstock, red gingham dp, MFT Santa's Elves, markers to color, Die-Namics Stitched Tag, Simon's Merry & Bright dies, Doodlebug twine 

I've had this quilt cover-up die for awhile, but I always enjoy making a little paper quilt with it.   I used some papers from an older Doodlebug pad, and then added a snowflake to tie in with the snowflake background.




supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Home for the Holidays 6" paper pad, MFT Die-Namics Quilt Square Coverup, Wplus9 Snowflake Trio and Hand Lettered Holiday dies, red sequin

I guess I have "Merry" on the brain this week!

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px
to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

Simon Says Stamp

Do you use Instagram?  If you do, we'd love you to add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there, too! 

Inspired by all the cute elf tags on Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, I'd like to enter my tag into Tracey's Tag challenge.


20 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful cards and tag Lin! Love those cute elves! So sweet!!

hugs...

Barb said...

I'm in love with those elves! Cutest stamp set ever! Love how you used them, Lin! And your quilt card is beautiful! ♥

Lorraine A said...

LOVE these Lin! I am definitely going to order this set RIGHT NOW!! totally adorable and I don't have any elves, so I have to get them right!! ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Aileen said...

Lin, wonderful projects. Ohh boy I love those elves they are so cute and coloured perfectly. Love the new Merry and Bright die cut too. All perfect

Virginia L. said...

Oh my....what a TREAT to see three projects with MFT goodness!! You rock this challenge, Lin! Each one of them is so beautifully done! Always inspiring!!

Jo Nevill said...

You aren't helping me resist those Elves either Lin ! So fabulous, I might just have to add them to my every growing list ! Love all your projects Lin x

Deepti said...

These are amazing :) love the creations and I am in love with colors you picked on ur second tag !

Heather said...

Fabulous cards Lin, all lovely designs and gorgeous papers........I just love the little elves!!

hugs
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Oh wow Lin! You are spoiling us today with 3 creations :)
Santa's little Elves are adorable & I love the pretty quilted card
hugs
Mandy xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous cards and tag, Lin! Love the sparkle you added to the little elf's hat :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Elton said...

Your elf projects are adorable, love those sweet little guys!! Pretty quilt card too, you do those SO WELL!!

Jingle said...

These are adorable! The quilted one is super pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what gorgeous creations Lin - love the teal and red tag in particular.
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful Christmas creations, love the elf.
luv
Debby

Dawn T said...

Totally adorable little elves. Love the cards. The quilt one is so pretty.

Susi said...

These little Elf images are so adorable - just like your 2 paper projects today!

Just Me said...

the little elf is so sweet and adorable ....awesome card.

Cat Craig said...

Terrific projects Lin, I especially love that glittery first elf.

Ruth G said...

I love the elves as well as the quilt! Such wonderful colors and coloring!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are all so sweet Lin! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!