Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sew Much

I recently treated myself to a couple of PTI quilt stamp and dies sets.  I no longer make quilts, but I am still in love with them, and stamping a paper one is the next best thing!  First up is the spring set, a wedding ring design.


supplies: white and Green Apple cardstock, PTI Quilted Spring stamps and dies, sentiment from Simon's I Only Have Eyes for You, Ranger Pink Gumball and Electric Lime dye inks, Simon White pigment ink, VersaFine onyx black ink, Mini Misti, Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares

I'm really pleased with this new set - it truly has everything you need to make a paper quilt, even stitching stamps!  And it's fun!  The sentiment is the perfect match, too! So sorry that it's evidently been discontinued, as I couldn't find it in the store......

Here's the summer version of these quilt patterns, a pinwheel design.


supplies: recycled cream and Audrey Blue cardstock, PTI Quilted Summer dies and a matching stamp for the center flower, ancient design papers from October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Amuse, and Doodlebug, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop border die, Wplus9 "sending" sentiment from Hand Lettered Holiday, Audrey Blue ink, Simon's Sunshine die, and a Doodlebug BumbleBee enamel dot

This time I used mainly the die and some pretty papers and paper-pieced my quilt block.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These look sew nice! I really like the stamps and dies yours showcased here, I had not seen them before. I love the colors you used too. One card is really springy and the other more summery. TFS!

stampingandstitching said...

Lin, I love, love, love these cards! Wonderful designs and mix of colours and patterns! I hadn't noticed the stitched sentiment in that Simon Says Stamp set but it's perfect for quilt cards!

Candyce said...

So cute! And a nice way to use coordinating papers.

adele holcomb said...

I love these quilt dies and use them again and again -- they even make a nice embellishment for a scrapbook page. I do think of you every time I use mine, and your love of quilts (and awesome quilt-themed cards!)

Cat Craig said...

Lin, you quilt beautifully!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both so pretty Lin! The pink and green on the first is fresh and lovely. The second is filled with warm, cozy and country prettiness!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing quilting - definitely my style :-) Love your cards Lin, they are gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous quilt cards, Lin! And I love how you changed your header to a quilt - so beautiful!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, such gorgeous quilt cards! I love each one, Lin! I have one of the PTI quilt dies/sets and need to make a card with it. Love them both, my sweet friend! Hugs and blessings!