Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Designs from Tammy Tutterow

I just received some new cling stamps from Tammy Tutterow, and have been having fun playing with them - these ones came just in time for Christmas!


supplies: white cardstock, dps from Doodlebug Here Comes Santa Claus, Tammy Tutterow Mittens cling stamp, sentiment from MFT Let's Get Cozy, Doodlebug twine, tiny buttons

I thought these mittens would be perfect for piecing, and they were fun to play with!  I used coordinating papers for this card, and added some teensy buttons where Tammy's stamped ones were.

I used a design paper on my next card, too, as a background.


supplies: red cardstock base, cream cardstock, ancient dp from Graphic 45, Tammy Tutterow Merry Christmas cling stamp, VersaFine onyx black ink, red marker to color letters, Signo white gel pen for snowflake details, Concord & 9th Take A Bough snowflake dies, Hero Arts metallic dots

I simply stamped the design right onto the snowflake paper, colored it, trimmed it, and mounted it on a red card base, then added some extra snowflakes with red metallic centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  You can see more Tammy Tutterow products today over on her blog, as this is our team Five for Friday day!  I am still pinching myself to be among these talented ladies!

8 comments:

nancy dempsey said...

I just received the "Merry Christmas" stamp. Can't wait to ink it up!

jintyoo7 said...

Very cute Lin :-)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both cards, Lin! The homey mittens look great pieced and I love the bold sentiment on card 2. Hmmm - ancient pp, huh? I have plenty of that around here - LOL!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these cards Lin - the papers are gorgeous and the mittens look ready just to pop on!!
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Lin, I just love those bright and cheery paper pieced mittens! You have such a fun, whimsical style. Beautiful cards!

Marlena M. said...

Delightful cards Lin! Love the whimsy~

Unknown said...

So cute, what a sweet image! Love all of the details.


Thank for your always encouraging me

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!