Monday, May 22, 2017

Guest Designing at Wplus9!!

I was so thrilled to be asked to Guest Design over at Wplus9's Stamp Away with Me blog!  Here are the 3 cards I made for today!


supplies: white, Audrey Blue, Cornflower, Green Apple, Surf Blue cardstock, Wplus9 Quilt Prints stamp set, pool, Tide Pool, Soft Pool, Pool, Green Hills, and Soft Granite inks, Hand Lettered Hello stamp and die,  Stitched Rectangle dies, Winnie & Walter Big Bold Friends cutaway, stamped sentiment from Prayers stamp set, cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder


supplies: white cardstock base and Bristol paper, Wplus9 Modern Anemones and Modern Petunias, Spectrum Aqua markers and water to color, Stitched Rectangle die and moonshine sequins

For more details and pictures, please visit Dawn's blog!

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Lin!! I am swooning over your quilt cards!! The embossing gives them the look of a soft cuddly quilt. Love them. And you always make the prettiest floral cards!!

Betty said...

CONGRATS Lin on the GD spot - well deserved! and wonderful cards - your quilt cards are so pretty and love the florals!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lin it looks like you know a little about peonies AND anemones! I'm so pleased to follow you on IG and now to see you guesting for Wplus9 - how terrific! LOve the quilts - I cannot resist one with that all-over quilting as you've accomplished using an embossing folder!
=] Michele

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lin- love the quilt ones, and that floral one is so vibrant.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Congrats on your Guest spot. Your cards are stunning. I really love the quilt cards.

adele holcomb said...

Ah, your quilt cards are always some of my favorites! I'm reminded that I bought this stamp a while back after seeing a sample you had made, and it's time to pull it out again -- who doesn't love a quilt?

Karen Dunbrook said...

love these...flowers and quilts, both my thing!!
Your cards are always wonderful mf.
xx Karen

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards! I love how the embossing folder gives the quilt cards texture. What a clever idea!

Dawn Darlene said...

totally looks like a small quilt!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous quilts, Lin, and I love the floral card too! Congrats on your guest DT slot!!

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your guest design! Your quilt cards are gorgeous and the water-coloring is so beautiful on the 2nd card! W2G, Lin!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, I was thrilled to see you as Guest Designer for WPlus9 Designs! I love your work, and your cards are gorgeous each one! Hugs and love! xoxo

mjk said...

being a former quilter myself, those quilt print cards are sooooo beautiful. love the design and the soft colors. tfs