Saturday, May 27, 2017

Just Because

I was bopping around Pinterest and found the MOST gorgeous card from Leslie Miller - it had everything that I think is beautiful: lace, amazing flowers, and a timeless sketch.  Here's my CASE of that card:


supplies: white and purple cardstock, Altenew Garden Treasure and Vintage Flowers multi-step stamps and Painted Greetings sentiment, Martha Stewart doily punch, sequins

Leslie used real lace and a velvet ribbon and some lovely soft colors - I used paper versions, and  brightened my colors, using what I have on hand here.  I don't think this will be my last try at CASEing her card - it's that beautiful!

Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend - we have sunshine today!!

12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful and lovely color choices!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful vintage flowers, Lin, and I love the strip of lace doily!!

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card Lin, Leslie's is gorgeous too, Cathy x

Karen B. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Lin! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your card is absolutely beautiful. In fact, all your cards are beautiful. You're very talented. I had a lovely visit and will be sure to come back soon!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, you are absolutely right that Leslie does some of the most beautiful cards! I love her timeless style and coloring. What a gorgeous CASE of her card, and I love your colors! Beautifully done with the doily punch (I've been cleaning out and wondering which ones to purge...this will not be one of them...hehe!). Stunning card, Lin, and I agree that this is a great one to do again! Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - love your CASE of Leslie's card
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Lin. the colours are amazing.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous colors, and your paper lace is a nice touch.

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty colors, this is beautiful!

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Lin, fabulous case of Leslie's card....

Nora Noll said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! I just bought one of those flower stamps and now I NEED the other. Beautiful colors!!