Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Five for Friday!

Hello!  Here's my contribution to Tammy Tutterow's Five for Friday post on Friday of this week.


supplies: Cotton Candy and Slate cardstock, a floral plank design paper from My Mind's Eye, Tammy's Hello There cling and Bitty Posies dies, pink and grey Zig markers to color, pastel felt, pastel pearls

I stamped the Hello There directly onto my patterned paper, then colored in the thicker letters with markers.  That panel was framed in slate, then affixed to a pink card.  In Tammy's stamp, there are tiny clusters of flowers where you see my felt ones, and I didn't think I could color them to show up against the patterned paper, so I opted to cover them with some of her darling Bitty Flowers cut from felt and centered with pearls.

I hope you'll visit Tammy's Blog to see what my talented sisters have done this time!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and feminine Lin, just fabulous!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all the clusters of felt flowers, Lin - so pretty!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. Love the felt flowers and how you have stamped onto the patterned paper.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such a pretty card with the woodsy background and cute, colorful felt flowers. Perfect card for the Hello There stamp.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, Lin! You have such a talent for design. I love how you stamped the image on patterned paper and those sweet posies add so much cuteness. I love it!

Cathie ♥

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a gorgeous card, Lin! You always combine colors, images and embellies so well. I love the softness and sweetness of the bitty posies and the wonderful stamping on woodgrain background. Delicious!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Absolutely Gorgeous as always!! YOu my friend are at the top of my favorite cardmakers list!