Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Simon Says..........Food/Drink

wed-newchallenge-header


Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


This week our theme is Food/Drink and my teamies and I are playing with Mama Elephant products.


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Designs Fairy Tale design papers, Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers sentiment and flowers, Hero Arts Cupcakes, Zig markers and water, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die

I used my Simon's Stitched Rectangle die, cut 3 times to get the exact rectangle dimension I needed for this card.  After cutting it the first time I repositioned it twice more to narrow and shorten the rectangle.

Now it's your turn!  As always, we have another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

9 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

A really sweet card Lin, gorgeous colours and who doesn't love cake xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cupcakes Lin :-) the colours are so pretty and I love the striped paper, it reminds me of sticks of rock we used to buy at the seaside ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Seeing your card makes me hungry for some frosting roses on cupcakes..... so pretty!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your colorful cupcakes, Lin! Perfect with the diagonal stripes behind!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. The colours are fabulous.

Cat Craig said...

And what luscious little cakes they are. So darling, and now I am craving a cupcake.

Anita in France said...

Scrumptious, Lin ... sweet, fun and so playful! Happy Thanksgiving! Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is as sweet as can be! Love those pretty little cupcakes!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful birthday card! I love the rainbow candy colours you used and the fabulous sentiment made me smile 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊