Friday, April 4, 2014

NEW RELEASE at Simon Says Stamp!!



I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled broadcast to tell you that Simon Says Stamp has done it again with a fantastic new release!

Here are my favorites this time around:



Summer Garden, a collaboration with Mama Elephant (don't you LOVE those sentiments?)


and Summer Garden matching dies (you can also get these 2 together as a set)

Tall Flowers die

And, coming soon, new ink and cardstock colors - YAY!!  In the meantime, be sure to bop over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog and do the Mothers and Fathers Blog Hop for a chance at some fun prizes and an up-close look at the new products!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely new products - simply too tempting! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...thanks for "sharing".. I see "trouble" ahead $$!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - very funny :)
    These images have "Lin" all over them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, Lin! I predict some gorgeous cards coming from your studio with these beauties! Thanks for enabling...I mean sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!