Friday, August 5, 2016

Guest Designing at Tag Your'e It!



I'm pleased to be guest designing over at the Tag You're It! challenge this week! We are being inspired by this gorgeous tag by Michele Ferguson.


Displaying TYIC #53_MicheleFerguson.pngI loved Michele's embossed background and soft florals - here's my take on her tag:

Tag You're It! challenge #52

supplies: white, yellow, blue, and green cardstock, leaves from Wplus9 Folk Art Florals die set, flowers are Memory Box Fancy Blossoms, Tim Holtz Doily embossing folder, DieNamics Stitched Tags die, blue gingham ribbon, adhesive pearls

Thank you Tracey for inviting me to be your guest this week!   Please be sure to visit the Tag You're It! challenge to see how the other designers were inspired by Michele!  And I hope you'll play along, too! 

15 comments:

  1. Lin I'm so happy that I've embossed my tag. Guess why... if you guessed that it has introduced me to ALL those I DON'T OWN, you would be so correct! What a beautiful doily-adorned tag! Your blue and yellow color combo just makes me smile ....
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love how you were inspired...such a cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lacey doily peeking out from behind the flowers - so feminine and beautiful!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this is just toooo sweet! What a beautiful bouquet. Congrats on the guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doily adds lovely dimension and is a fabulous take on Michele's embossing. Love those colors too, they are so you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lin what a beautiful interpretation of Michele's tag. Your flowers are so pretty in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, congrats Lin...your tag is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those adorable flowers are perfect on that amazing doily background, Lin! Thanks so much for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tag Lin! The embossed doily and gingham bow are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous tag - love the two layers, the soft colours and the gorgeous embossing Lin.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute tag. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful thing Lin. Congrats on your guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Great GD spot Lin - well done! Love your tag, the crisp flowers on top of the lovely doily embossing are a perfect match! Beautiful tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Lin, I saw this on IG and loved it! I so appreciate your linking your products for us. I love this tag and especially love the doily embossing folder! Yes, we both love quilts - wink! Beautifully done with blues, and I love the sweet flowers and especially love gingham ribbon! Sweetness! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag card, Lin - just love the embossed doily with all the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!