After making my last card, I was putting it away with my other Altenew goodies, and go to looking at what else I had. This Bountiful Bouquet layering stamp set had only been used once before, so I thought it was time to give it some love.
supplies: white cardstock, Hobby Lobby music patterned paper, Altenew Bountiful Bouquet layering stamps, Sun Kissed Delights and Green Valley ink sets, PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp/die, adhesive foam to lift up sentiment
I'm beginning to feel the changeover from summer to fall, and these shades of golden yellow gave me a slightly autumnal feeling today.
The finished flower spray was easy enough to cut out to layer over the music paper, and I popped the sentiment above everything.
Hope your week is going well! Thanks for stopping by.
Glad you showed this set some love because this is so PRETTY!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers atop the music paper, Lin!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty set and so beautifully used here, Lin - love your colours
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Just so beautiful Lin. Love the music background
ReplyDeletelovely card !
ReplyDeletegreetings, martina