Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Piped Floral Lace

I've been ogling this Altenew embossing folder for months, and finally brought it home a little earlier this month.  Then we went on vacation before I could play with it.  Today I finally finished a card using it; I thought these Bold Bloom Flowers mimicked the embossed ones nicely.


supplies: cream, greens, and golds, oranges, and rust cardstock, Altenew Piped Floral Lace 3D embossing folder, rectangle dies, Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms flowers and leaves, sentiment from Hero Arts Happy Thanksgiving, 2007

Before embossing my cream A2 panel, I used a rectangle die to cut out the center, then inserted it back together and embossed it. I used 1 size larger rectangle for the mat, and that was my background.  I love the Be Bold Blooms dies, so I made a little arrangement of them and then attached them to the bottom right of the smaller rectangle, and added my sentiment, along with a few teensy peach blush gems.

I love to use these colors at this time of year!  

Hope your day is going well, and that your week will be a good one, too!  Thanks for stopping by.

 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lin. Love the earthy colours you've used for your florals. And what a stunning embossing folder. It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ! great embossing, like the color combo you've used
    greetings, martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lin - the bold flowers in those strong colours are the perfect match for that fabulous embossed background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent card...well put together with so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fall bouquet, Lin - love it atop the lifted panel of that gorgeous embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!