My friend Donna posted a card on IG that made me run to my craft room to try and CASE it. Evidently she was inspired by a Jen McGuire card. Love how the inspiration keeps on flowing among us all.
Here's my version, based on packets of mixed sunflower seeds that we used to plant in our garden. By this time of year they were showstoppers. I loved the variety!
suppliews: autumnal cardstock colors, The Greetery Botanicuts Sunflower dies, sentiment from Sunny Studio Autumn Greetings
I used Donna's layout, but my own sunflower dies and sentiment stamp. She trimmed her edges so that her card would fit into an A2 envelope; for now I'm leaving mine hang over. Amazingly, both of these sets are still available!
Fall is slow to arrive here in NE Ohio, except for a tree here and there that has turned. So we have lots to look forward to!
Thank you, Donna, for the inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment