Thursday, August 4, 2016

So Kind

I just got a couple of new stamps and decided to combine them using a pretty combination of yellow and blue.


supplies: white cardstock, Impression Obsession Painted Stripes, Altenew Warm Sunshine ink, Wplus9 You = Kind clear set, with stem from Simon's Artful Flowers, Altenew Caribbean Sky and Persian Blue inks, Hero Arts Grass and Green Hills and VersaFine Onyx Black inks, Winnie & Walter Audrey Cutaways scalloped die, Paper Sweeties flower sequins

The original plan was to stamp the flowers in these blues plus some purples, and mix them up in a corner of my striped panel.  But at the last moment, I thought of a delphinium or hollyhock or foxglove, that grow up a stem like this, and arranged them this way  All I needed was a stem, which I found in a Simon set!

This shade of blue mixed with yellow makes me happy - hope it brightens your day, too!  I'll be back tomorrow with a tag that uses the same colors.

8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

It makes me happy too! This is so sweet and soothing, so pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Lin - love the tall flower stalk and the cheery background.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin the combination of yellow and blue is so happy.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous card Lin - love the blue and yellow (so you) and the stripes are amazing :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, who does not LOVE blue and yellow together? I love the yellow stripes with the blue flowers! And what a sweet sentiment in a great scripty font! Love it! Hugs!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your stack of flowers against the yellow painted stripes, Lin!!

kReN said...

Oh yes! Happy, happy, happy!