Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sunshine Roses

I just won this beautiful stamp set from a 90-minute scramble that Tina hosted awhile ago, and chose it because of these beautiful roses.  The Hero Arts challenge this month is "Sunshine and Showers", so I decided to stamp these roses in the new Butter Bar mid-tone ink.  I love how it turned out!


supplies: white cardstock, Stampin Up Top Notch die, Hero Arts CG434 Floral Blossoms, S5208 Designer Woodgrain, CL491 Made with Love, AF207 Butter Bar mid-tone ink, VersaFine onyx black ink

To see some more beautiful cards using this stamp, please visit our Hero Arts flickr group.

15 comments:

Megan Tucker said...

Hi Lin! (that's my middle name by the way!) Love this card! I have been drooling over that woodgrain background stamp for so long... i'm taking stumbling upon your blog as a "Sign" to treat myself to it finally! x

Barb said...

Love the roses in yellow, Lin! So pretty! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Monochromatic magic, Lin! A ray of sunshine in an envelope, for sure! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

loving all this yellow...and that background is awesome...great card Lin..

joy said...

This card just reeks sunshine, Lin!! Love it!

Anita Rex said...

Oh Lin I love what you've done with this stamp! It's so beautiful in yellow! Gorgeous! :> This is my favorite stamp too I had to pack it up as I can't stop playing with it! :> But your making me want to pull i tout again!

Lisa Elton said...

GORGEOUS Lin, great choice on your stamp winnings too, very pretty roses! The yellow wood grain background looks amazing ;)

Isha Gupta said...

WOW!!! Superb card Lin. I love it so much. Gorgeous yellow.

MarcyK924 said...

OH be still my rosy heart! The monochromatic yellow with those roses is perfect! Sentiment is perfect for this sunny card!

Judy1223 said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Love the elegance and clean design...so pretty!

Linda Beeson said...

I have got to get that stamp pad, I am so in love with that amazing shade of yellow and it worked perfectly on your wonderful card.

Dawn T said...

very pretty Lin. Lovely colours

Helen L said...

Love your card! And I would never have thought of stamping the wood grain in yellow (I have a hard time thinking out of the box!!), but it looks amazing!!

Suzanne C said...

This is such a wow card! The pop of the flowers against the wood grain is fab!

Cris said...

Wow! Stunning! Love the monochromatic look!