Friday, February 1, 2013

February sketch at The Craft's Meow!

The Craft's Meow

It's the first day of a new month and that means another sketch challenge at The Craft's Meow!  Nina has given us another beauty:


I just got the new pad of Farm Girl papers by October Afternoon, so I pulled those out for my card.  So glad I also got the matching brads - they fit perfectly in the centers of my flowers!


I used 2 TCM sets for this card, Stitched Sentiments II and Stitched Flowers.
Stitched Sentiments Two - Free Gift With $50 Purchase!   Stitched Flowers

I hope you'll visit The Craft's Meow blog to see some more examples from the Design Team using the sketch, and then enter!  The winner will receive a TCM set of her choice!

You can enter as often as you like, and it's not necessary to use TCM stamps, although if you do and win, you'll also get a 15% discount on a 2nd set of your choice!  You have all month to enter; the deadline is Feb. 28 at 9:00 PM Pacific.   Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Those brads are adorable, Lin! And I love that your card uses your signature dotty paper! It's a beauty!

Pajalu said...

Lin I love your take on the sketch & those stamps look so yummy!

jintyoo7 said...

Love the sketch, Lin - but your card is absolutely beautiful :)

Virginia L. said...

Saw this being feature over FB...so stunning! You make this stamp set shine, Lin! Awesome work!