Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Floral Story

Good morning!  Have you heard about the Fan Favorites event going on over at the Penny Black Blog? How does it work?  Just sign up to be a Club Member, and on Friday, November 8, you'll receive an email with a link to start shopping!!  It's that easy!

The Penny Black Stamp Squad were given some of the stamps that are being offered, and this week we'll be sharing some cards we made to show you some of the stamps that are going to be on sale beginning November 8. Today I'm using 2 of the stamps  For this card, I used Floral Story and, in the background, Harmony.


I love this stamp because of the text included it its background, and it was very simple to color using my markers.  I stamped my red card base with the lovely Harmony cling in red, and then attached my stamped panel which I had sponged with old paper distress ink.  The sentiment is from a new 2013 set this year called Season's Wishes.  All I added to my card was this sheer ribbon bow, secured in the middle with a tiny red button.

10 comments:

judkajudi said...

Lin, this is a gorgeous combo of stamps. And the bow is the perfect touch!! The Harmony background provides even more elegance!

joy said...

Love the subtle pattern on the red card base - gorgeous coloring, too!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Lin this is beautiful! It took me right back to my days in the flower shop when the amaryllis would be shipped in for the holidays!

Therese said...

What a simple and pretty card!

Trinh said...

Simply beautiful, Lin!

Barb said...

That stamp is so beautiful - and you've made it shine on this card, Lin! Love it! ♥

Maureen Morton said...

Stunning, Lin! I've always thought that PB made the best flowers - you and she make the perfect combo!

Beverley said...

Beautiful card. Hugs Bev x

lora said...

It is very nice! The stamp is really good! I wisk I had the same))

Greta said...

Wonderful muted background for this gorgeous card, Lin!