Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Favorite Things Bonus Sketch with PageMaps

There is a great sketch challenge at My Favorite Things - they're playing along with one of PageMaps sketches, and it appealed to me immediately:


I pulled out my March Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp, added some Die-Namics rolled roses,  and here's my entry:


supplies: Authentique Classic Beauty papers and a fussy-cut journaling card (doily),  Paper Smooches dashes die for stitch marks MFT Rolled Roses, large and mini, leaves from Wplus9's Folk Art Florals dies, sentiment from Simon's On My Mind stamp set

I haven't made a rolled rose in ages, but I still love that they always turn out so pretty!  Thanks for coming by today!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin the yellow flowers are just beautiful. I love the way you tackled this sketch, so elegant!

Cat Craig said...

Hi Lin, the picture isn't showing on your blog, but I clicked over to Flickr, and its gorgeous. Great use of those left over pieces from the card kit. Love your mix of pp.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty, Lin! Love your roses!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a Beautiful Lin-take on that sketch! LOVE your card!

Lisa Elton said...

This stunning Lin!! Your rolled flowers front and center are a knock out!!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful The colours are stunning together.

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is gorgeous!! Your flowers are so beautiful. Love your colors and your patterned papers.
Love too the vintage look you achieved. You really did one outstanding super creative job!!
Love .... LOVE!! YOU ROCK!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lin, this is stunning! You always take my breath away with your beautiful flower card. Thank you for playing along with our MFT Challenge. :)