Thursday, December 15, 2016

More Christmas from Tammy Tutterow

I have 2 more cards today as part of Tammy's Five for Friday feature coming tomorrow!  Again this time, I'm featuring a couple of her Christmas designs, and once again, I used some patterned papers.


supplies: spruce card base, Doodlebug snowflake design paper, Tammy's Happy Holly Days cling stamp, red and green markers to color, red pearls

I stamped directly onto the snowflake paper, embossed my stamping in clear, then colored in the details.  The panel was trimmed and attached to my card base.  Then I separately stamped, colored, and cut out the holly, and popped it above the base, adding some pearls as berries.

Next up, something a bit more whimsical:



supplies: white and red cardstock, Doodlebug ginghams in 3 greens, a yellow floral,and a striped design paper, Tammy's Merry & Bright Tree cling stamp, red and brown markers to color, red sequins

After stamping the entire design on white cardstock, I stamped and fussy-cut parts of the tree and paper-pieced them back onto the image.  The panel was framed, attached to my card base, and then I added red sequins.

Be sure to visit Tammy's blog to see what my teamies did this time!


4 comments:

Betty said...

that large sentiment is so effective and love it on the gray patterned paper!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty pair of cards!! I LOVE the large sentiment on the first one!!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

These are wonderful cards for the holidays!

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Lin - love the tree one in particular
Blessings
Maxine