Friday, May 12, 2017

Welcome Wee One!

Today I used a lovely spring green and one of Tammy Tutterow's new cling stamp and die sets for my card.


supplies; white card base, Green Apple and a pink cardstock, My Favorite Things gingham and dot papers from Tiny Check Brights and Lucky Prints pads, Tammy's Welcome Wee One stamp and matching die, a green colored pencil, Cuttlebug Cross My Heart embossing folder, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die and moonshine sequins

I stamped once on gingham and once on dots, then cut the dots apart and paper-pieced them back onto the gingham backing, using a colored pencil on the peapods and leaves.  The panel was then die-cut with the matching die and glued over the heart embossed background.  I added some tiny pink hearts over the design and some sparkly sequins to finish.

Don't forget to check out Tammy's blog today for her bi-weekly post where this card and other gorgeous creations from her creative team will appear!  


Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable, Lin! I love the paper piecing and embossed background.

Cathie ♥

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! Love it.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is fabulous! I love the gingham/dot combo. The embossed heart background is wonderful.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - love the fresh crisp greens you have used
Blessings
Maxine

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Lin, this is so sweet and darling! I love the darling sentiment and the peas...sweetness! Hugs!