This time I started with watercolor paper and stamped the image after "painting" it with markers and spritzing it with pearlized water. After die-cutting it with a scalloped circle, it was lifted above a background of 4 panels, each dry embossed with a different pattern, and separated with some lace. The butterflies are stamped on 2 pieces of polished stone papers that I had in my scrapbasket, adding wire antennae. I finished with a PTI sentiment that I trimmed to fit in the corner. This will be my second entry into The Shabby Tea Room's challenge to use embossing.
Supplies: HA CG172 Garden Bouquet, CL383 Antique Engravings, PTI Vintage Picnic Sentiments, watercolor paper, coral, blue, and green cardstocks, embossing folders: Cuttlebug Textile and Victoria, Sizzix Large Flowers and Dots, Marvy brush markers, versafine onyx black ink, lace, black wire for antennae