Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Blog Named Hero - PLAY FAVORITES

Have you heard?  There's a new blog launching this week, the brainchild of Mary Dawn and Linda!  It's called A Blog Named Hero,


and it will be a place for all of us who love Hero Arts to play together!  It has been officially sanctioned by Hero Arts, and it will feature challenges twice a month!

I was so pleased to be asked to contribute a card as a guest designer for the grand opening celebrations!  All week they are showcasing each designer's favorite Hero Arts Stamps!  Can you guess what mine is?  Here's a sneak peek:

 

Please visit A Blog Named Hero to see my card, plus the projects of several other designers.  The festivities have been going on all week, so scroll on down from the latest post to see even more, and then visit there again tomorrow for the final day.

Be sure to become a follower of this new blog, so that you don't miss any of the upcoming challenges!  The first challenge will begin April 1 -  I'll see you there!

12 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Oh my goodness Lin your card is so pretty and I love your Hydrangea backing paper, what a clever idea. Congrats on being a guest designer today!!

LauraJane:) said...

FANTASTIC Card LIN!!
I LOVE how you created the backgraound with the HYDRANGEA stamp.
PURE GENIUS!

Kathy Martin said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the distressing you did on your paper! :)

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Lin, your card is gorgeous--love your design and congratulations for being a Guest Designer on the Hero blog.

Barb said...

Lin, I just love the way you used the hydrangea! This card shined today on the new blog - well done, my friend!

Linda said...

Lin thank you SO much for your amazing card, and joining us on our new blog :) you've helped make an exciting week for us, that much better!

xx

joy said...

Just stunning, Lin! That stamp is a favorite of many Hero Arts fans, for sure. Love the background paper you made.

Laura said...

I love your hydrangea card -- that is one of my favorite all-time stamps. I never thought of using it to create a background!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I can't see the pic of your card, Lin, but will pop over and become a follower of the new blog. Congrats on being a Guestie!!

Judy1223 said...

Lin, your card is gorgeous...and I guessed right regarding what stamp you would use!! I am so excited about this new blog...what a cool idea, especially for so many of us Hero Arts fans! I can't wait to get started! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents with us!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just loved your hydrangea card, Lin - such vibrant colors and what a pretty background strip made with the same stamp!

Ivette Echanique said...

What a cute and colorful card. I might scraplift it!