Saturday, October 12, 2013

Penny Black Halloween

I didn't think I had any Penny Black Halloween stamps, but I suddenly remembered this little Student Witch from 2010, which I think I won a few years back.


It's amazing how this card came together!  I'm not a big Halloween person, but I did buy some new Doodlebug Design papers last time I was at Archiver's, just 2 sheets, each double-sided.  The spider one was the reverse of one of those papers, and it went so well with the image that I used that as my background.  And since I don't own any Penny Black Halloween sentiments, I went looking for something digital that would work......I figured I could always use some alphabet stickers to spell out BOO!, but I found this digital sentiment at Paper Craft's Magazine online, so everything really worked together with this spider motif and "EEK" regarding spiders is my sentiment exactly!!  Added some Doodlebug sprinkles (enamel dots) to my chevron banner, and my card was done!  Think this will go to our little granddaughter.

Thanks for visiting!  

5 comments:

Sharon Underwood said...

This is precious! Love the Penny Black stamp and also your chevron running down the side with the Dots.

Barb said...

EEEEK!! That paper is so perfect for your adorable image, Lin! Love this sweet Halloween card!

Dawn T said...

Just love it Lin. Such a cute little witch and the background PP is perfect.

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

You're right, this card came together perfectly Lin, with the cute witch, papers and digi sentiment. Too cute to be scary! Rx

jintyoo7 said...

I'm with you on the reason for "eeking", Lin.
This card is adorable, great job putting together all the different elements :)