Monday, May 19, 2014

AEI♥U Botanicals challenge

I was inspired by several of the DT samples for my entry to the current AEI♥U challenge.  The theme this time is Botanicals, so I was thrilled!


supplies: Avery Elle's Petals & Stems and Oh Happy Day stamp sets, Green Apple, Sweet Nectar, and VersaFine onyx black inks, white, peach, and Green Apple cardstock, 3D foam squares

This card works also for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Botanicals, too!

And a 2nd one, using this sweet bouquet from Thanks a Bunch.   I don't recall having seen it done in blues. This is so much fun to stamp!


supplies: Avery Elle's Thanks a Bunch, stamped in Cornflower Blue and Apple Green inks, with added pearls, Nesties scalloped rectangle, Sizzix Ornate Frames embossing folder, blue cardstock

Challenge 7

Thanks for visiting today!

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How fresh and lovely your card looks! Jo x

Cat Craig said...

I love a flower card, and this one is bold and beautiful Lin!

Pam W Merwin said...

These are both beautiful, Lin. I especially love the layout of your first one with the panels.

Kara said...

love the cut leaf panel!

Barb said...

Oh, Lin - that first card with the peach and green combo is gorgeous - love your design! And I always love when you use blue! Beautiful second card too! Love 'em both! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

These are beautiful Lin!! I have to say, I'm quite smitten with the second one!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Lin. Love the blue flowers.

Jingle said...

These are so pretty! I LOVE the first one!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Lin! Petals & Stems is the first AE set I bought!

Sandra said...

Both are wonderful! The first one had such pretty colors and the second one is so lovely with the embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Yana Smakula said...

both cards are beautifully done! Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at the AE Challenge!

Katie Gehring said...

Lin, these are gorgeous! I love the color combinations- the blues and the corals are so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!