Thursday, October 30, 2014

Be Merry

Last year my Hero Hostess sister Arlene sent me this adorable little reindeer cling stamp by Hero Arts and I thought it would be the perfect centerpiece for a tag.

HA Holiday Challenge - Tag It

I paper-pieced him using a light kraft cardstock, added some bling to his antlers and nose, and a sentiment from this year's Family & Friends clear set.  Other supplies: Lawn Fawn twine, papers from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays, holly leaves from Spellbinder's smallest poinsettia die

I'm entering this into Hero Art's Holiday Challenge, in the Tag It! category.

holidaychallenge_2014_banner

Thanks for visiting today!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lin! This reindeer is simply adorable! Love the patterns you've chosen to compliment him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little reindeer and he looks perfect on your tag against all that festive paper! Darling card, Lin! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and I like the way you blinged out his antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEP, yes, yes, that little darling made a perfect tag, Lin! Loving that paper-piecing and those blinged-up antlers! Just perfection against the festive background!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet and adorable card, Lin! The background is so pretty with the lovely mix of pps and I love the wonderful tag filled with so many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stamp, he is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deer is such a dear! Wonderful card full of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favs too! Your card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a cutie! I love the pearled antlers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute Lin. Lovely tag and love the background stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love the pattern paper with this cute deer image! You are on a roll, Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dainty reindeer! The festive papers in the background set off the tag perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!