Thursday, November 6, 2014

Joy to the World

I've started on my Christmas cards.......my friend Cat had a great idea to make 3 variations of a card each time, so that you can build up your numbers between now and December.  I just received Lawn Fawn's  adorable Deck the Halls set and made a wreath.


other supplies: Lawn Fawn's bird from Bannerific, and little bow from Let it Snow, Wplus9's Hand Lettered Holiday stamp and die

I love all of Lawn Fawn's birds.....these ones came from my very first set of their's that I got, so this card uses something old and something new!

Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

Melody said...

I like to make cards but I'm not really artistic so I love your blog for ideas. You make the kind of stuff that I like. I would never have known what to do with this stamp set but seeing your wreath gives me all kinds of ideas. Okay....some.

Lisa Elton said...

Lin this is just as pretty as can be, love those sweet little red birds!!

Barb said...

Darling wreath, Lin! Love the trio of birds! ♥

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous wreath, Lin! I thought it was homework from the OCC Holiday Class (are you taking it?) because they shared a watercolored wreath in today's lesson. Love those LF birds!

Dawn T said...

Just so pretty Lin. Love the birds on it.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful wreath, Lin - great stamping!

Becca Cruger said...

I always amazed when a designer can create such a beautiful card using so much white space. Teach me your ways, Lin!

Jamie said...

This wreath is just super cute but beautiful too!

Cindy C. said...

What a pretty wreath!! Love those cute birdies!!

Kara said...

beautiful wreath!