Monday, April 20, 2015

.......one more time

I promise this will be my last Build a Bouquet creation for awhile, but I wanted to put all the flowers in the set together.


supplies: Stampendous Build a Bouquet, watercolor paper, white embossed, Floral and Essential Spectrum Aqua markers, water brush, Hero Arts Bouquet of Love, vellum strip, tumbled glass distress ink, sequins from Lawn Fawn, Simon Says Stamp, and Pretty Pink Posh

This time I smooshed some tumbled glass distress ink on my kraft sheet, spritzed it with water, and then pulled a panel of watercolor paper through it to get this pretty blue background.  I added colored and clear sequins for some sparkle, and stamped my sentiment on a strip of vellum.

Once again, adding this to the Curtain Call challenge: Bouquet.


19 comments:

Cindy C. said...

No.. that's it?!!! More! More! More! :D Never get tired of looking at pretty bouquets!!

Linda said...

Is there a video on the background technique you used. This is absolutely stunningly! Your card yesterday really inspired me so I CASE'd it.

Unknown said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card!

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, you can keep 'em coming as far as I'm concerned. Lin! Another total beautiful creation, Jo x

Nancy K said...

So beautiful! I love the cards you are making with this stamp set; putting it on my wish list! I love the inspiration and the enabling :)

Sue McRae said...

What a magnificent bouquet Lin! Thanks for making me smile on this grey and rainy day!

Cat Craig said...

Lin this is gorgeous. During our recent trip to Ohio I picked up a similar stamp...its not the pieces just one image of lots of flowers also by Stampendous Bowl Bouquet...I am going to have to log it into my inventory and play with it soon after seeing your gorgeous creation.

Sharon Underwood said...

This bouquet is absolutely gorgeous! I love your color choices, and that background is perfect!

adele holcomb said...

You're having so much fun with this set, and I love seeing the pretty results!

Lisa Elton said...

Delicate and oh so lovely Lin!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Lin. Love the results you got with this beautiful set.

Aileen said...

Nooooo, keep going, we are all loving your creations. Another beautiful card.

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your Bouquet is gorgeous....You really had lots of fun with your new stamp set and sure did create an array of beautiful flowers. TFS. Loved them all!! YOU ROCK!!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love how you colored these flowers in assorted colors....just lovely in every way, Lin! No need to apologize for creating BEAUTIES like this! Make more, please!

Elizabeth S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the assorted flowers and colors along with the vellum touch!

Lisa H. said...

so wonderful. love the embossed flowers and the soft pretty watercoloring. thanks for joining us at curtain call.

Kara said...

LOVE this one!

Unknown said...

Speechless.... Wow

Elaine said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!