Friday, April 24, 2015

White on White with a Pop of Color

I thought that the current Make it Monday was such a great idea that I just had to have a play, too, even though my collection of PTI stamps is very small. But I think I made it work using this little sentiment of theirs:


I die-cut a bunch of these scribble flowers from white, and just one from a pink mettalic sheet, added some green cardstock leaves and filled my panel with them.  That panel was cut down a bit, framed with pink, and popped above my card base.  The sentiment is from their Flower Fusion #12 stamp set, using VersaFine black and picked raspberry distress inks.  I also added a single pink enamel dot to the center of the flower.  I'm really pleased that this one turned out exactly as I meant it to!

10 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Such a pretty entry into the challenge! I think this die set is on my radar now. I really like the stitched edges -- gives it a finished look.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lin, this is genius! Love your sweet design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the technique!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, the pop of color is perfect!

Dawn T said...

looks amazing Lin.

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is GORGEOUS!! Love your flowers....and your Fabulous Gorgeous idea for the pink flower. You are such a talented gal. YOU so ROCK!!

Pam said...

This is beautiful, Lin!

Becky said...

LOVE!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a lovely card this is!

lexi said...

so pretty! i love how you covered the card in flowers. thanks so much for playing!!