Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lime & Aqua

I saw that the current Card Concept challenge is Lime & Aqua, 2 of my favorite colors!


supplies: white cardstock, dps from Doodlebug Gingham pad, Altenew Painted Flowers, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles Scallops and sending hugs dies, Lucy's sequins, adhesive foam squares

Gingham and these painted flowers are dear to my heart, and I think they make a sweet pairing!

I'm guessing that this style is Clean & Layered, but I'm never sure......I hope that one of the ladies at the challenge will set me straight.  

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty Lin - lime and aqua and those painted flowers - perfect combo!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your lime and aqua beauty, Lin!! So great with the scalloped frames!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely colors, lovely card!

McStamper said...

My colors, too. Love your card/

Debbie said...

The frame is great. And the colors make the card so cheery.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card.

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh, this is perfect for our challenge! Love the colors together in your sweet card- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week:-)

Stampingcountry said...

Wow, that lime plaid and the aqua flowers look fabulous together!