Monday, September 11, 2017

More Lace!

I've always loved lace, so when I saw the new Altenew cover plate Doodle Lace die, I had to have it!  Here's my first card using it:

Doodle Lace

supplies: white and black card stock, script design paper, Doodle Lace cover plate, Zig markers in pale colors, Simon's Thanks dies, white pearls, Darice adhesive strips

This makes a fairly easy card, and those adhesive strips are exactly right for lifting the panel above your card.  Too bad they've been sold out forever!

Hope you're off to a great week!

8 comments:

  1. That is lovely against the text background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lacy flowers, Lin - love how you colored them and put the whole thing over the text background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a lace lover (and maker) I can certainly understand why you bought this die - it's perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lin. Love this lacy panel and your coloring is perfect. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I love the text paper behind the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Lin. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design with the scripty backdrop and the die cut sentiment. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!