Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Simon Says.......All That Glitters is Gold

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

wed-newchallenge-header



Our theme this week is "All That Glitters is Gold", and the team is showcasing Lawn Fawn products.


supplies: green, white, and gold glitter card stock, Lawn Fawn Deck the Halls stamps paired with Gina K's Wreath Builder stencil, a bow die

I got my gold fix with gold glitter cardstock - wish I could capture the sparkle it gives off!  I framed my stamped panels with it, and used it also to make my bow and to add some detail to the wreath.

And I used a gold metallic paper for my sentiment on my next card.  



supplies: Schoolhouse Red, kraft, green, and metallic gold card, birch and stripe patterned papers, Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy and Paper Smooches Holly dies, Simon heart


Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 


50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) both are so pretty and stylish! beautifully done :-)

hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Cat Craig said...

perfect touches of glitz!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards, Lin - just love all the gold!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards Lin!

ankitag612 said...

Such elegant cards, Lin! I love the gold glitter frame you created for the wreath on the first card and the red against kraft looks so festive and fun! Thank you for such a lovely inspiration. Have a beautiful day. xx Ankita

Dawn T said...

Two beautifully done gold and glittery cards.

cheryl l. said...

The 2nd card is my favorite! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Two beauties! Love the foiled sentiment in the second and the glittery accents in the first :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Misty Elam said...

Both are beautiful cards! I just love that Deck the Halls sentiment. Thanks for reminding me about that one so I’ll remember to use it this season. I really like how you framed the sentiment separately. What a great idea!