Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Simon Says.......... Masculine

Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

wed-newchallenge-header



Our theme this week is "Masculine" and my team-mates and I are playing with fabulous Tim Holtz goodies!


supplies: kraft card, and colored card from a Kraft-Core paper pad, Funky Foliage dies, Small Talk stickers, and Gradiant Square stencil, vintage photo distress ink, Hero Arts Rectangle dies to make frames

I LOVE Tim's Funky dies!  And I've only begun to use all the dies in this Foliage set!



Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! What a terrific card Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the little mushrooms with the double open frames behind! Great masculine card, Lin!!

Dawn T said...

Lovely Lin. A really sweet masculine card.