Monday, December 9, 2019

A New Venture for Tammy!

Hello friends!

Tammy Tutterow is debuting a line of dies and stamps from Maker's Movement!  I was thrilled to receive them, and will be sharing with you as I play with them.  Today I have some cards and tags using some of her new designs.


supplies: black and pink cardstock, dps from Carta Bella Botanical Garden paper pad, Tammy's Nested Square Tags, sentiment from her new Sweet Petite Sentiments clear stamps, my own green leafy ribbon and a paper rose

Do you have lots of 6" paper pads like I do?  These nesting dies are perfect to use a couple of coordinating papers and make a super simple tag for any occasion.  I thought this one would work for a wedding or shower.  In order to separate the patterns a bit, I cut each tag a 2nd time from a solid cardstock, then trimmed the printed one just a tad on the sides so that the solid would "frame" it and let each pretty pattern show up better.  

Next up is a birthday tag.


supplies: Lipstick Red, Green Leaf, Sunshine, Orange Peel, and Burnt Orange cardstock,  a plaid and a neutral design paper, Tammy's Nested Round Top Tags, her Petite Posy dies, and a sentiment from Sweet Petite Sentiments, enamel dots 

Here I used the largest and smallest of the nested dies, first cutting out the large one from a plaid patterned paper, and then from that I cut out the small one.  I also cut a 2nd large tag as a lining (and a place to adhere my heart).  I glued that to the back of the large plaid tag.   I added flowers on both tags, stamped my sentiment on the smaller one, and added the heart (which comes in the tag set) to the backing for the large tag.  These poseys and the prim heart are Tammy's signature designs, and happen to be favorite motifs of mine, too!  I just used one of the poseys and 1 leaf, but the Posey set contains 20 different pieces!

If you're wondering about size, the largest of each set are about 2 3/4 inches wide by 4 3/8" long, a perfect size as a stand-alone, or to mount onto a card front.

Next I have a baby card using a darling stamp set.  Again I mixed it with some patterned paper.


supplies: white, Mint and Cotton Candy cardstock, floral patterned paper, Tammy's Little Feet stamps (onesie and sentiment), tiny pink buttons

This is a sketch that I've used before.  I love that the sentiment is part solid and part outline, so that the colors you use can be brought in there, too.  

And one more.



supplies: white cardstock, dps from Doodlebug, Sweet Petite Sentiments stamps and matching dies, a heart embossing folder

These dies consist of an oval that will hold any of Tammy's Sweet Petite Sentiments, and a larger scalloped oval to frame it, plus a selection of 3 posies and some leaves.  

Be sure to check out Tammy's entire release - I know you'll find something there that appeals to you! Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Sweet cards.

Dawn T said...

What amazing tags and cards Lin