Sunday, December 1, 2019

It's DieCember!

Simon's annual DieCember event is now live!


I received a die set called Art Supplies, and here's how I used them.


supplies: white, black, Surf blue, teal, Green Apple, and silver metallic cardstock, Avery Elle Brushed and Simon Crafty Friend stamps, Art Supplies dies, distress inks, Zig markers

I stamped my background in distress ink colors that appealed to me, then cut out the watercolor set, brush, and scissors.  I used my Zig markers to color the individual pans in the watercolor set.

Be sure to visit THIS PAGE to see all the wonderful products in this release - there are 34 new products, plus some enamel pins!  And for ideas on how to use them, I hope you'll visit our Gallery HERE.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun card, Lin! Your watercolor palette looks so realistic and I love the background too!!

Cat Craig said...

Great use of those dies Lin and a perfect card for a crafty friend.

Dawn T said...

LOVE this one Lin. Your background is amazing and just love the paint palette.