Saturday, January 18, 2020

Florals and Stripes

Here's a card that I had made for this week's Simon Wednesday challenge that didn't make it to that post.  I was in the mood for a mix of blue, yellow, and spring green.


supplies: white, yellows, Green Leaf, Cornflower Blue and some lighter blue cardstock, Altenew Fantasy Floral (blues) and Garden Picks (yellows) dies, Watercolor Stripes stencil, blending brush and lime mini ink cube, and Simon's Painted Hugs die

I used 3 shades of blues for the large flowers, and constructed one from dark to light and the other from light to dark, just to see the difference. 

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty flower cluster, Lin, and I love it on the green & white stripes!! So fun with the hugs sentiment

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous. Love the blue flowers.

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, Lin!!! I love it when these beautiful moods strike! Just love the stripes, and the blue/green combination!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Lin - your use of the colours and dies is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

What a fresh and lovely card Lin!