Thursday, January 23, 2020

For You

Happy Thursday, crafters!

Today's card is a Valentine that I CASEd from Sally - I love how she used this lovely floral die and made her heart a lacy one!


supplies: white and Cotton Candy pink cardstock, Spellbinders scallop heart (yes, the ancient one!), Simon Flower Cluster die, Tammy Tutterow sentiment, adhesive foam

I trimmed out my pink and white card panels.  Then I cut my heart into the white one, and die-cut 2 of the flower clusters.  These were trimmed just a tiny bit in order to make them fill the opening. They were secured around the edges.  Then I stamped my sentiment, and lifted that panel above the pink one with lots of foam adhesive.

Thank you, Sally, I love your design!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

What a beauty!

Lisa Elton said...

So delicate and lovely!

Cat Craig said...

Between the two of you, that card will be cased all over blogland. Fabulous.

kiwimeskreations said...

What an awesome way to 'stretch' your dies Lin, and a fabulous card as a result
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the way you used the pretty floral dies behind the heart cut out. I agree with Cat that both of your cards deserve to be cased all over blogland. :) Thanks for sharing.