Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Spellbinders Expressions of Love Collection

 I was lucky enough to receive some products from Spellbinders Expressions of Love collection.  I put a hot-foiled background together with a beautifully detailed heart for today's card.


supplies: Hero Arts (retired) Carnation and a darker pink cardstock, Tim Holtz rose gold metallic kraft cardstock, Spellbinders Scattered Hearts Background Hot Foil glimmer plate, their Rose Gold glimmer foil,  and a Forever Love Hearts Etched die, sentiment from a retired Hero Arts card kit, embossed in copper

I LOVE this new background glimmer plate full of hearts!  I got perfect results with my Glimmer Hot Foil machine!

Many thanks to Spellbinders for this treat, and to you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the heart foil plate in the rose gold, Lin - so pretty on pink! Love your design too!!

Lisa Elton said...

The shimmer is wonderful, this is lovely!