Saturday, February 27, 2021

March Card Kit

 I received my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for March yesterday!  Here's my first play with it.  I was intrigued with the flair elements in the kit, and built my card around one of them.


supplies: Desert Storm, Cotton Candy, and a pink cardstock, vellum, patterned papers from Carta Bella Paper Flower Garden pad, Tim Holtz Quote Flair (center of flower), Idea-ology Sentiment Label Sticker, Simon Beautiful die set, Tammy Tutterow retired flower and leaf dies, adhesive foam squares

Here's a look at the Quote Flair I chose - I've always loved that quote.  You'll get a package of 12 different ones in the kit.



The card kit also has a large stamp set called Spring Windows, with lots of elements that I'll play with next time. 

 

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend - our snow is melting, and we saw a robin yesterday!!!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Clever use of the flair element Lin. Really pretty crd.

I Card Everyone said...

Lin this is as pretty as any Easter bonnet from back in the day! I'd love a whole pad of that fabulous green plaid!
Gorgeous!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a cheery card with those kit products, Lin!!