Thursday, October 3, 2024

Festive Blooms

 When I saw this Concord & 9th Festive Blooms bundle, I practically fell over myself ordering it!  And it does NOT disappoint!  I spent a happy couple of days playing with it; here's what resulted.


supplies: various cardstock colors in aquas, jade, peacock, pink, white and silver metallic and silver glitter, Festive Blooms die set and stamp set, adhesive foam squares

I really like the banner dies that come in this set - they're a plus that can be used with other sets, and all but one of the sentiments fit inside it.

Part of the set is a pinpoint design that you die-cut into your background, which then acts as a pattern to place the other elements.  I think it's pretty all by itself, so for my 2nd card I cut it on a Mint base and then used fewer of the elements to make my own little arrangement, with another of the sentiments from the stamp set. I used reds and creams with gold accents this time.


supplies: Mint, cream, greens, red, and gold glitter cardstock, Festive Blooms dies and sentiment bundle

These were fun to put together, and I look forward to using these again as Christmas gets closer!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: