I received this award from Anne awhile ago and from Ann this morning! Thank you so much ladies, I appreciate your kind thoughts! Anne, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to make this post; it's rule #3 that scared me!
According to the rules, I must do several things:
1. Thank the person who passed it to you; check!
2. Copy it to my blog; check!
3. List 3 things that you love about yourself; screeching halt -that's such a hard one! I love that I can call myself a breast cancer survivor, and have been given 6 more years so far, enough to see our first grandson come into this world. I love that I'm an optimistic person, usually choosing to see the best instead of the alternative. And I love that I have a wonderful, supportive husband who's seen me through the best and worst of my 61 years and that I still have 2 wonderful parents who made me who I am.
4. Post a picture that you love to your blog.
This is a collage I just made of some pictures we've taken in Maine, our favorite destination at this time of year. We won't be making the trip this year, so of course, I've been thinking about it alot.
5. Pass the award on to 5 others. There are SO many people who should receive this award, I don't want to choose. So I'll pass it on to all of you who inspire me on a daily basis. I'm so glad that I've discovered this wonderful group of like-minded women; you mean the world to me!