Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Craft's Meow August Release Blog Hop

The Craft's Meow

Welcome back for our traditional Design Team Blog Hop showcasing all of our new August releases at The Craft's Meow!  You should have arrived here from Karen's wonderful blog.  If you just happened across me, and want to start from the beginning, please go to The Craft's Meow blog, where there will be a list of the blogs participating, and from there you should be directed from one blog to the next.   

I made 2 cards for you today.  My first uses our new sets Potted Garden, along with a sentiment from Choose Hope.


I stamped the pot of tulips, along with the little "friend" tag, then colored them with markers, cut out the elements and put them on a Spellbinder's Floral Ovals die, and added some design papers.   Here are the sets I used:






For my 2nd card, I paper pieced the rose bouquet from Jar of Sunshine, glued it to a Spellbinder's label, and added my sentiment from Choose Hope.


Here's Jar of Sunshine:


All of the sets are now available to order at The Craft's Meow Store!  Don't forget that our special stamp set this month is Dream Catcher - you can have it for free when you spend $60.00 in our store, or you can buy it separately, if you wish.

AND 1 lucky person will win all SIX sets by leaving a comment on each of our blogs along the hop (you don't need to comment at each blog, but doing so will increase your chances)!  You'll have until 8:00 PM PDT on Friday, August 23 to leave comments, and Lisa will draw a random name from one of our blogs as her winner, and announce that name on the blog August 24!  Now hop along to Nina's blog.  Thanks for visiting!

49 comments:

Kailash said...

Lin your cards are simply beautiful, the colors are so fresh and exquisite designs!!!

Janis said...

Love the crisp, clean-as-a-spring-breeze colors you use!
<3 J

Lori Aragon said...

Aww... your cards really spoke to me Lin! They are not only beautiful, but they spoke to my heart. Thank you ♥

Sue Bridges said...

Great use of the new stamps! Love the colors!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. Your cards are simply delightful.

loulou said...

Beautiful soft feminine colours. Love the paper piecing.

Malika said...

I love THE tulips and THE roses

malika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. TFS.

Pam from Maine said...

Love the use of the dies with these stamped cutouts. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

My kind of cards here! LOVE 'em both equally. Love the pastel colours and the Spellbinder frames that set the stamps off so beautifully. xxx

Sande said...

Sweet delicate card. Love the stamp sets.

Kim Lan said...

Gorgeous clean cards Lin. Love those spellbinders dies.

Amy Martin said...

Your cards are so pretty and clean. Beautiful job. These stamp sets are amazing.

Jackie W said...

Gorgeous cards. I especially love the paper piecing on the second. A technique I love, but don't use often enough. TFTI

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and patterns of paper you used with these stamps.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards Lin! The potted tulips are so realistic and your polka dot roses are as sweet as can be!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love Your Cards. All the colors and details come together perfectly. Great coloring too.

D- said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Love them colors and layout. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Emily H said...

So pretty! Love all the colors and patterns!

Iris said...

Pretty cards. Love the layering, the patterned papers and the soft colors.

Sharri said...

Gorgeous cards Lin! I love the designs and papers you used on both cards!

Maureen Morton said...

These are both just full of grace, Lin! I love the brightness and the compositions......great use of the Spellbinders. So sweet.

Sleepy Stamper said...

These cards are so sweet! I loved how you used the little "friend" tag on the potted tulips. And the paper pieced roses came out so adorable!

Anitra

Dana said...

Sweet cards!! I love the paper piecing!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Oh I love the pink gingham! Sweet card! You can't see me but I'm smiling really big right now! I chose HOPE! Thank you for the inspiration!

Pat said...

These are awesome! Lovely work...

Deirdre said...

Such beautiful cards but really am drawn to the second:-)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love love love the paper you used for the roses!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very pretty cards

Loly Borda said...

Love both of your cards, love the designs and colors, especially the second. TFS

Anabé said...

Fantástico tu trabajo! Felicitaciones

Phyllis Beaver said...

Love your cards—such soft, pretty colors!

Lagene said...

WOW! Beautiful cards!

Janet M said...

Oh my, I just love mason jars.

kReN said...

I love all your cards. And aren't all these sets "the bees knees". That set with the hopeful expressions is to die for, the potted flowers and garden scenery sets are fabulous, and the dream catcher is awesome as well. It would be so hard to choose a favorite.

Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your talent!

kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Kara said...

so pretty! beautiful tulips!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty cards...esp. like the way you coloured the tulips!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous and gorgeous flower cards you made!!!! Love the tulips and roses!

sharon g said...

The gingham and spots look great together. I've always LOVED gingham!!!

Pam said...

Gorgeous cards! I so need these stamps.

Joyce McIntosh said...

Wonderful cards, thank you for sharing with us.

Carisa said...

gorgeous cards!

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful cards for today LIN!! Loving the FUN designs and the paper piecing!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Kirsten Corby said...

Lovely cards. These are great stamp sets. Excited for the giveaway.

Pam W Merwin said...

I am late getting started with the hop but it has been well worth it! LOVING your cards. I always admire your color combinations and the designs. Flowers are usually my "go to" stamp and these stamp sets are definitely on my "wish list".

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your cards...I really like the design of the cards as well as the coloring and paper piecing. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Katie said...

Your cards are beautiful! I just love your choose hope card, those paper-pieced flowers and bow look awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

keeleykats said...

Lin, Two beautiful cards! I like your coloring on the first and your paper piecing on the second! Lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

Angel said...

I always love your cards and these are lovely. Your use of dotted paper is clever.