Monday, August 26, 2013

The Linen Challenge

Yesterday Jackie posted her latest color challenge - this one is Linen.  And as soon as I saw that color, this Antique Brocade stamp popped into my mind.  This is such a pretty stamp (probably hard to find by now, too), and I love how it looks simply stamped like this.  So glad to play with it again!


I decided to work just with linen and cream papers and here are the rest of my supplies:  Luscious Frames (sentiment), Simon's Leanna and Chrissy butterfly dies, Martha Stewart doily punch, cream pearl


Thanks, Jackie, I enjoyed this one!

11 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

One of my fav stamps and love the colors!

Maureen Morton said...

Love this rich tone-on-tone creation, Lin. So elegant and lovely.

Trinh said...

This is gorgeous, Lin!

Barb said...

Absolutely STUNNING, Lin! What a gorgeous, elegant card - love it!

Betty said...

love how this turned out -i have that stamp and have rarely used it - might just have to dig it out and try your idea.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my stars how beautiful and elegant Lin!!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh so rich :) Love that sweet background and I am a HUGE butterfly fan!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh my word . . . this is heavenly Lin! Love every inch of it!!!

Cindy C. said...

So lovely and elegant, love what you did Lin!

Dawn T said...

this is just so elegant Lin. Lovely card

joy said...

You have made some fabulous cards for Jackie's challenges, Lin! This one is so very classy. Love it!