Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Craft's Meow August Release Preview Day 4: Dream Catcher

The Craft's Meow

Hi!  I'm glad to see you back for our final preview day of our newest release of stamps at The Craft's Meow!  Today we have another unique set from Clare Buswell, which she calls Dream Catcher.  I don't think I've ever seen any stamps like these anywhere before, and I know they'll be a hit!  Besides all of the components to make several versions of a dream catcher, there are 6 sentiments, again in her wonderful mixed fonts.  I kept my card very simple again today, merely creating my dream catcher and adding a sentiment, embossing them all in white and adding some pearls.


This set is available for free this month with a purchase of $60.00 or more, or you can buy it for $15.00 at any time.  Would you like to win it?  Just leave a comment at The Craft's Meow Blog by 8:00 PM PDT tonight and a lucky random commenter will take it home!  The winner will be announced tomorrow, during our traditional blog hop, where we showcase more cards using all of the August releases!  Hope to see you then!

12 comments:

Barb said...

That is such a neat idea for a stamp set! Both of my boys made dream catchers in third grade and my 18 year old still has his hanging over his bed - I think they're really cool and I love how yours looks white embossed, Lin!

Virginia L. said...

Love the white embossing on this Aqua card stock!! Totally gorgeous! You truly let the stamp speak for itself!

Deirdre said...

Love your creation Lin :-)

jintyoo7 said...

Perfect stamping, Lin :) Stunning card.

Trinh said...

I love this, Lin! The simple white embossing showcases the beauty of that stamp.

Pam W Merwin said...

This is so beautiful, Lin! Love the simplicity so that the stamp speaks for itself :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun image and a pretty card Lin! This reminds me of my late MIL, she loved dream catchers!

Clare said...

Stunning, I love the white embossing and the pearls are the perfect touch!!

MaryBeth said...

Absolutely stunning! LOVE THIS set.

Maureen Morton said...

Such a unique set! And you've used it with such amazing graphic simplicity - a big WOW!

Jennie said...

Pretty cards Lin and love the white embossing on the Dream Catcher design, quite striking!!

Gretta said...

This card is so beautiful, I have quite a few dream catchers in my home. My little 4yr old grandson asked me if he could have one. I told him to take his pick, it funny he took one that was very plain and said to me I picked this one Gran because the others are so pretty and I did not want you to be sad. Awe, I would love to have this card for him. Thank you .