Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Simon Says.........Wedding/Anniversary


It's Wednesday!  Welcome to another edition of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


This week the challenge is Wedding or Anniversary, and the design team are showcasing Prima Products.  Here's my card:


I used these Prima products:  Fairy Rhymes 6" paper pad, Script Resist Canvas Flowers, wood buttons, and added my own lace and stamped sentiment.  The canvas flowers are sponged with Hero Arts soft tan and spun sugar distress inks.  (The leaves are paper die-cuts).

And here's another one, using another of the papers, the canvas resist flowers, and the wood buttons.  If you notice, almost everything has a subtle script pattern:


I used worn lipstick to sponge the big flower and antique linen for the little one  My leaves are old Hero Arts stamps stamped on sticky-back canvas in forever green mid-tone ink.  The banner is from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific set, and the sentiment is from the same discontinued The Craft's Meow set as above, Side by Side.

The big button is especially pretty, lovebirds on a floral background.


50dollar_voucher_600px

As always, Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store for the random winner of our challenge.

Simon Says Stamp

17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such dreamy, romantic cards! Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Both so romantic and enchanting!!

adele holcomb said...

Both so pretty -- my fave is the 2nd one with the pink flower and the sweet sentiment though.

Teresa Kline said...

luv, luv, luv those flowers...sooo sweet and sooo real looking...great cards!

sparkle & shine *~*

Stephanie said...

Flowers in particular are such a sight for sore eyes right now! I love both of these cards and these canvas flowers are fab!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Laura Sterckx said...

These cards are so beautiful! I love the gorgeous flowers!

Bonnie said...

I love the texture of these flowers and that button is a treasure! Whenever I pop over here, that bluebird always makes me smile.

judkajudi said...

Lin, these look like you found them in a trunk in the attic!! So vintage and lovely!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Lin :-) both are stunning ! Love the colours and texture on these,,, beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Emily Leiphart said...

These are stunning, Lin! I had no idea Prima had these resist canvas flowers. They're beautiful and I love what you've done with them!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. So soft and elegant looking cards. The canvas flowers are just delightful

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful, fun flowers, great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful cards.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Both gorgeous card Lin, I love the Shabby chic papers, lace and pretty flowers on the first and the the background on the second is fabulous!!

hugs
Heather xx

Robin K. said...

They're both lovely but the second one is my fave:)

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous cards Lin!! Those flowers are amazing!

hugs...

Barb Ghig said...

Both cards are really elegant, Lin! I love the softness of the colors and your flowers are gorgeous!