Sunday, November 20, 2016

Merry and Bright

I received the December Simon Says Stamp Card Kit yesterday, and made a card using the stamp set and papers.


supplies: Simon 120# white, schoolhouse red, and green apple cardstock, Merry and Bright clear stamp set, Doodlebug Here Comes Santa design papers, Doodlebug Candy Cane dots, glossy accents for his nose, Hero Arts Red Royal and MFT Berrylicious inks, Spectrum Noir markers

I stamped a panel, colored the adorable little reindeer, giving him a red nose, of course, and then framed the panel with several of the papers, cut into varying widths of strips.  I added some centers to my snowflakes and glossy accents to his nose.

The kit went like hotcakes, and has sold out, but I've linked to as many of the elements above as I could.  If you missed out, you can SUBSCRIBE, save yourself $5.00 each month, and never have to worry about a kit selling out.

ck1216_master

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That reindeer is so darned cute. I ordered the stamp set, and am looking forward to playing with it. YOu've really inspired me.

Cindy C. said...

Very sweet card and what a lovely kit!! I read that it's already sold out!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling reindeer and I love how you framed him with those patterns, Lin!

AJ Bodine said...

This is adorable, I love all your paper layers and the reindeer image right in the center with sentiment is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a super sweet card Lin - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

adorable Lin. Beautifully done